Beta Futures is delighted to launch #menu4success : bitesize business briefings for start-ups, micro and small businesses…
The initial taster sessions will include a session on each of the following topics and run from 9.15 – 12.30 am:
- Business Planning & Finance Development for SMEs – Derek Parlour from DJA Solutions
- Start Up Guide to Employment Law – Ruby Dinsmore from Workplace Ready Training
- 8 Steps for Creating an Effective Marketing Plan – Emma Pearce from Pearce Marketing
- How to do ”Sales’‘ – Mike Monk from Monk Marketing
DATES & VENUES
- BRIGHTON – Wednesday 22 June 2016 – Malmaison, Brighton Marina, Brighton BN2 5WA
- HAILSHAM – Wednesday 29 June 2016 – Now Charity Hailsham, Unit13-15 Station Road Industrial estate, Station Road, Hailsham BN27 2EW
- CRAWLEY – Thursday 7 July 2016 – Premier Inn, Manor Royal, CrawleyBusiness Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley RH10 9DF
- DITCHLING – Wednesday 20 July 2016 – Mid Sussex Gold Club, Spatham Lane, Ditchling BN6 8XJ
Reserve your place!
Tickets are £65 +VAT. Places are limited, so book now via email@example.com or call 01293 817 227.
Come along for some great insights and business tips to takeaway.
Main course Master Classes coming soon for more in depth knowledge (September 2016).