2 fantastic opportunities to start your career with a growing SME based in Nutfield:
Business & Administration Apprentice
Desired Skills –
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate
- Effectively be able to manage own workload and prioritise
- Ability to switch between projects when required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Personal Qualities –
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated and inquisitive
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and work accurately
- Conscientious and diligent
- Effective team member
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Desired Skills –
- Good dexterity
- Attention to detail and tidy worker
- Ability to follow instructions/manuals/procedures
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- Enthusiastic accurate team player
- Show initiative and be interested in how things work
- Self-motivated with a methodical and disciplined approach to work Good communication skills
Contact Beta Futures on 01293 817227/ email@example.com or Sigtahttp://www.sigta.co.uk/ if you are interested!
*Applicants must be second year University of Sussex students on the First Generation Scholar programme*
ABOUT BETA FUTURES
Beta Futures is a social enterprise that aims to help small businesses break down the barriers to growth by removing bureaucracies and creating jobs. We provide business services to the SME market, these include: bid writing, training, business planning and strategy, web hosting and consultancy.
The 50+ Skills Exchange Club is the vehicle by which the company delivers its social mission. Beta Futures’ social mission is to harness the experience, knowledge and skills of older people ensuring that they continue to actively engage within their local communities; thus reducing the risk of social isolation.
- Maintaining and growing social media platforms
- Copy writing blogs and press releases
- Designing marketing and promotional materials
- Providing administrative support
- Organising and managing events
- Representing the company at business meetings and networking events
- Market research
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Creative and organised
- Office experience
- An interest in Corporate Social Responsibility and the Third Sector
Subject to the success of the internship, there may be further opportunity for ongoing employment at Beta Futures. This may suit a student hoping to do a Placement Year.
Please contact Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.
Deadline for Application: Friday 8th April 2016
Beta Futures are seeking an Apprentice Marketing & PR Assistant to assist in the operation of the business. We are looking for an individual who is driven and ambitious. This role would suit someone who is interested in the third sector and wishes to develop their business and marketing knowledge and skills.
“Beta Futures is a not-for-profit organisation that supports employers to break down the barriers to growth. Beta Futures specialises in identifying funding opportunities, writing bids and supporting businesses’ growth and resourcing.
The money Beta Futures generates from delivering these services allow them to run The Club. The 50+ Skills Exchange Club is a community initiative that is a meeting of like-minded people who have a wealth of skills, knowledge and experience which they share with one another. The Club aims to reduce the exclusion and isolation of older people in local communities.”
The Role will include:
- Developing marketing materials
- Promoting the business via Social Media activities
- Attending events and exhibitions to promote the organisation
- Supporting the team in developing and growing new business
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent people skills
- Team player, likes working within a team
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to take directions well and use initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Self sufficient
- Computer Literate
- Tech savvy with an understanding of how to use technology and incorporate it for business purposes.
- Good written English and numeric skills
If you are interested, drop us an email to email@example.com! Please also state that you have been sent from our blog.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Beta Futures Team.