The government are introducing changes to the way in which Apprenticeships are funded from April 2017. These changes most certainly can affect and benefit your business and we can show you how.
It is statistically proven that most employers are reluctant to participate regularly in training and workforce development.
From 1st May 2017, you can grasp the opportunities that the changes to Apprenticeships present.
So, what are the changes?
- The Apprenticeship Levy comes into force
- Apprenticeships have no upper age limit
- Apprenticeships are available at all levels from entry level to degree level
- If you are a non-levy paying employer (criteria apply) government will pay 90% of the costs (up to a cap).
- If you are a levy-paying employer 100% of the cost of delivery can be claimed back.
Securing your organisation’s stability and growth through the development of your people has always made perfect economic sense. To be given the opportunity to achieve this at 10% of the cost is surely too good an opportunity to miss.
There are only 72 working days left until these changes are introduced. Beta Futures can help explore all your options; simplify the messages and help put the strategies and processes in place that will maximise the ROI that comes with investing in your greatest asset – your people.
Click here to sign up for your FREE consultation on how this can affect/benefit YOU!