*Applicants must be second year University of Sussex students on the First Generation Scholar programme*
ABOUT BETA FUTURES
Beta Futures is a social enterprise that aims to help small businesses break down the barriers to growth by removing bureaucracies and creating jobs. We provide business services to the SME market, these include: bid writing, training, business planning and strategy, web hosting and consultancy.
The 50+ Skills Exchange Club is the vehicle by which the company delivers its social mission. Beta Futures’ social mission is to harness the experience, knowledge and skills of older people ensuring that they continue to actively engage within their local communities; thus reducing the risk of social isolation.
- Maintaining and growing social media platforms
- Copy writing blogs and press releases
- Designing marketing and promotional materials
- Providing administrative support
- Organising and managing events
- Representing the company at business meetings and networking events
- Market research
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Creative and organised
- Office experience
- An interest in Corporate Social Responsibility and the Third Sector
Subject to the success of the internship, there may be further opportunity for ongoing employment at Beta Futures. This may suit a student hoping to do a Placement Year.
Please contact Molly at email@example.com with your CV and Cover Letter.
Deadline for Application: Friday 8th April 2016