With 2016 fast approaching we thought we would take this opportunity to share with you our 2015 highlights. Enjoy!
- Celebrating Beta Futures’ 2nd Anniversary
- Successful Pilot of The 50+ Skills Exchange Club in Redhill
- Launching and delivering Beta Futures’ Masterclasses
- Recognition from our partners including Crawley Borough Council, DWP, Reigate & Banstead Council, Horsham DistrictCouncil, CVS, Age Action Alliance
- Recruiting good quality staff
- Launching The 50+ Skills Exchange Club in Crawley
- Moving into our new office: 4a Basepoint Business Centre
- Marie Harris took on The Great Wall of China Challenge in aid of Chestnut Tree House Children’s Hospice (and contributed to raising over 90k)
- Macmillan Coffee Morning with Randall Schofield Court (raising over £65)
We would to say a big thank you to our partners who have made this year so successful and we wish you a very happy and prosperous 2016.
The Beta Futures Team