Have a listen to Lorraine Nugent interviewing our MD, Marie Harris, at Basepoint Business Centre, Crawley.
Marie tells listeners about Beta Futures’ story and our plans for the New Year.
Click here to listen: Marie_Beta_Futures_trm.mp3
“Business Radio is an internet radio station championing and supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses with great music, vital information, interviews and affordable advertising. ”
With 2016 fast approaching we thought we would take this opportunity to share with you our 2015 highlights. Enjoy!
- Celebrating Beta Futures’ 2nd Anniversary
- Successful Pilot of The 50+ Skills Exchange Club in Redhill
- Launching and delivering Beta Futures’ Masterclasses
- Recognition from our partners including Crawley Borough Council, DWP, Reigate & Banstead Council, Horsham DistrictCouncil, CVS, Age Action Alliance
- Recruiting good quality staff
- Launching The 50+ Skills Exchange Club in Crawley
- Moving into our new office: 4a Basepoint Business Centre
- Marie Harris took on The Great Wall of China Challenge in aid of Chestnut Tree House Children’s Hospice (and contributed to raising over 90k)
- Macmillan Coffee Morning with Randall Schofield Court (raising over £65)
We would to say a big thank you to our partners who have made this year so successful and we wish you a very happy and prosperous 2016.
The Beta Futures Team
Last month Beta Futures hosted a very successful LinkedIn Masterclass with Dean Packham.
Here’s what our clients had to say about it:
- “Excellent content and informative trainer. The pace of the session was just right and the number of attendees was perfect to create a team environment, conducive to learning.”
- “I would be very interested in attending more events and hearing more about what you do. THANK YOU”
- “Really great experience, thanks!”
- “It made me understand what LinkedIn stood for and how it could benefit every business.”
- “Thank you to Dean Packham & Beta Futures for yesterday’s LinkedIn course and providing my ‘lightbulb’ moment with this platform.”
Furthermore, 100% of attendees found that the information was presented Very Clearly or Extremely Clearly and 100% of attendees found that Dean was Very Knowledgeable or Extremely Knowledgeable.
We are planning more LinkedIn Masterclasses with Dean Packham for 2016. Would you like to attend? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.