Beta Futures are seeking an Apprentice Marketing & PR Assistant to assist in the operation of the business. We are looking for an individual who is driven and ambitious. This role would suit someone who is interested in the third sector and wishes to develop their business and marketing knowledge and skills.
“Beta Futures is a not-for-profit organisation that supports employers to break down the barriers to growth. Beta Futures specialises in identifying funding opportunities, writing bids and supporting businesses’ growth and resourcing.
The money Beta Futures generates from delivering these services allow them to run The Club. The 50+ Skills Exchange Club is a community initiative that is a meeting of like-minded people who have a wealth of skills, knowledge and experience which they share with one another. The Club aims to reduce the exclusion and isolation of older people in local communities.”
The Role will include:
- Developing marketing materials
- Promoting the business via Social Media activities
- Attending events and exhibitions to promote the organisation
- Supporting the team in developing and growing new business
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent people skills
- Team player, likes working within a team
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to take directions well and use initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Self sufficient
- Computer Literate
- Tech savvy with an understanding of how to use technology and incorporate it for business purposes.
- Good written English and numeric skills
If you are interested, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! Please also state that you have been sent from our blog.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Beta Futures Team.